Sunday, March 18, 2007

XS-01 EVANGELION-01 TEST TYPE

After I got my Revoltech No.004 EVA-01 Test Type, I knew I had to get myself the Soul of Chogokin (SOC) XS-01 EVA-01 TEST TYPE from Tamashii SPEC Products by Bandai. I succumbed to temptation and finally bought it from U-Toys.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



XS-01 has got fantastic details together with very good articulation. It has better articulation than the regular SOC range. As typical of SOC range, the XS-01 comes with some parts made in metal composite adding weight and stability to the whole figure. The nude EVA-01 body is a composite of soft and normal PVC, making handling easy. I will show you the assembly of the XS-01.


POST TRUNCATED: VIEW COMPLETE GALLERY HERE



VIEW MORE PICTURES OF POSES & ACTIONS IN COMPLETE GALLERY HERE

technorati tags

No comments: