Friday, February 16, 2007

TOY: Revoltech No.020 GRIFFON

The latest addition to my Revoltech collection is No. 20 Mobile Police Patlabor Type J-9 GRIFFON. I also gave an identical piece to my friend neXus who happened to have his birthday on the day of the arrival of the Griffon and who is also an avid collector or Revoltech.

The Type J-9 GRIFFON is an experimental labor designed by Schaft Enterprise (Japan) to develop labor (labor refers to the mobile suits) components for military and civilian applications. It is piloted by a young boy named Bud Renard.


Please Read: I am currently facing issues with fotopic. They have decided to suspend me due to breach of TOS. I regret to say that playroom has since been removed. Hence, I shall be hosting the images on my blog and as well here on 'a yellow POST IT' note. I hope to still continue to have your support. I am looking at migrating to Blogger as the new playroom, meanwhile please continue to watch this space for updates.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CLICK ON THUMBNAILS BELOW TO ENLARGE IMAGES


















No comments: