Monday, February 12, 2007

TOY: Revoltech Ingram-1 and Evangelion

Another gallery of Revoltech has been added.
I took a couple of Revoltech out on a first, field shoot instead of the regular indoor shoot.
Thanks to neXus for the subjects of this photoshoot.
The characters featured include INGRAM 1 from the Patlabor series, EVA-01, EVA-00 and EVA-00 (KAI) from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series.
I have also created two separate banners for this gallery.

Please Read: I am currently facing issues with fotopic. They have decided to suspend me due to breach of TOS. I regret to say that playroom has since been removed. Hence, I shall be hosting the images on my blog and as well here on 'a yellow POST IT' note. I hope to still continue to have your support. I am looking at migrating to Blogger as the new playroom, meanwhile please continue to watch this space for updates.


Free Image Hosting














Free Image Hosting







Thank You!

No comments: