Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"LET'S PLAY" Biopolis Playground

I was really early, so I decided to snap a few pictures of the new playground located behind Chromos, at Biopolis, Singapore. This is also the starting point of my 10km regime later today. Here is a preview, I will only be able to upload the rest later tonight. So be sure to check back here!!



Guess what this picture is about? Those with orrect answers get a bonus Super Wedgie from me!


I call this the "Ball-Joints of Steel"! I wonder if this has any relation to BanYJ, the brainchild behind Stikfas.
Click on above images to enlarge



GALLERY UPDATED
Click on thumbnails to enlarge

The complete gallery of the new playground at Biopolis, located behind Chromos building and at the foot of the ONE-NORTH park, where NTU-ALUMNI CLUB resides. I might incidently be the first to cover this playground, since its opening last week. Hardly anyone notice this playground and bother to snap pictures OF a playground.


The two "Clamshell" discs are actually part of the teleportation silo. I believe standing between the discs and chanting, "My name is Dick", one can teleport to the realm of the unbearable lightness of being.


Those who have guessed correctly, gets a "Super Wedgie"! The beads are actually plugs in-between the suspending chain, to prevent stoopid kids who finger around too much.
A trapped soul in the steel bracket.


A "twin-bed"? A little early to educated the young on sex and making out in the playground eh?


Once the teleportation starts to take place, the whell will turn at the speed of light.
One can speak into the holes to communicate with TheMaker.


TheMaker will be able to hear and reply on the red end. There are four such telecommunication portals surrounding a mirror table (as shown in the middle).
Juvenile Spiderboys are welcomed.


"Twirl, twirl, twirl"

"Bondage"


"Ball-Joints of Steel"


Another trapped soul in the superstructure of the playground.


Train your flexed-arm hangs now, or you will suffer in the future!



I somehow feel something "Simpsons-ish" about these pictures!!

technorati tags

No comments: